Diverting existing utilities is a specialist activity for which diligently designed and developed in order to establish an overall ‘One -Stop – Shop’ approach, which includes, but not limited to the following:
- Desk top exercises to establish existing utilities and services.
- Collection of all STAT and service drawings.
- On Site service location utilising CAT and Radar surveys/scans.
- Intrusive survey by trial or bore holes.
- Survey reports, and design installation options and recommendations.
- Value Engineering.
- All construction works
PBU (UK) LTD Have experience at dealing with all levels of ‘turnkey’ diversion covering all elements of the Utility Sector and are a MURS accredited business:
- Whole/part network design and construction modifications.
- Wayleaves and easements agreements.
- Developer driven diversions
- Single High Voltage/Low Voltage networks or multi-utility diversion.
- The experience and knowledge to get best value for clients – earned value analysis
- A single point of contact to manage the entire process including all stakeholder management