PBU LTD on board major HS2 civil engineering Scheme
Balfour Beatty VINCI is responsible for designing and building part of the most exciting and challenging railway project in Europe: HS2.
We are building the West Midlands section of HS2’s Phase One route, spanning approximately 80km from Long Itchington in Warwickshire to the centre of Birmingham and on to Handsacre in Staffordshire.
We will be employing thousands of people in the area to design and build the civil infrastructure for HS2 through the West Midlands area.
And are delighted that PBU LTD are onboard on this major civil engineering Scheme.
PBU LTD will help us build this civil infrastructure including?
- 42 viaducts totalling over 11km, 66 overbridges,
- More than 35 cuttings reaching over 30km
- 56 culverts and other underbridges
- 66 embankments reaching over 33km
- Building four motorway crossings requiring box structures and six interfaces with the existing rail requiring both dive-under and overbridge structures.