PBU (UK) LTD are specialists in providing LV, HV and EHV services, employing over 125 people including senior management, authorised personnel, technicians, jointers, overhead linesman and civil engineering operatives working on a range of contract schemes for most of the UK DNOs and IDNOs and supporting by our HDD Division.
Our workforce are continually undergoing assessment and training to ensure that we update and expand their skill sets and supported by the Lloyds accreditation scheme
We have an extensive range of specialist vehicles that enable us to operate in even the most difficult of situations, including the provision of reactive support and resources for Clients during significant weather events.
Our range of services include;
- Feasibility Studies
- System Design
- Project Management
- Construction of Joint bays
- Deep excavation works
- Jointing services up to and including 132kV
- Excavation, Installation, backfill and reinstatement of LV, HV and EHV circuits up to and including 132kV
- EHV cable installations, including fully ducted, open cut and troughed solutions
- Cable installation to interface with Overhead Line systems up to and including 132kv
- Procurement and logistics
- Directional drilling operations
- Jointing and terminating up to and including 400kV